Class Event Stamping: Glittered and Gorgeous
In this Summer StampFest Convention class join us to get our glitter on!
- We can never have too much glitter, especially if it stays where we put it.
- We will make 4 shimmery cards using Nuvo Glitter Markers, stencils and stamps.
- Learn how to color, blend, layer and paint with these beautiful markers.
- All while keeping your fingers clean and glitter in place.
- Students need to bring: Basic Class Kit, aqua painter or small paintbrush with a water container. trimmer, adhesive, scissors.
- 2 Hour Class
Instructor: Pat Huntoon
Company: Technique Junkies
StampFest Convention Location: Park Inn by Radisson Conference Center
Date/Time: Friday June 30, 2017 (4:00 pm - 6:00 pm)