Class Event Card Making: A Collection of Cards
In this StampFest Summer class Linda will break out her card making skills.
- We all need a card from time to time and Linda is going to show you how to make some really quick cards as well as a couple that showcase a technique.
- We'll make one using the masking technique and another with embossing.
- There are a couple of dimensional cards like the one with Pearl Pen dimensional dots & a mixed media butterfly or one with teeny tiny seed beads.
- There are 2 different pocket cards that are always a treat to make and to give, and her favorite, an image transfer technique.
- Some are quick enough that you'll make more than one, but you're guaranteed to go home with quite a selection.
- Students need to bring: Basic Class Kit, tape runner, glue stick, bone folder and a pair of scissors. Linda's packing the inks & stamps, card stock & pretty papers, magnetic tape & fibers, and more.
- 3 Hour Class
Instructor: Linda Crofton
StampFest Convention Location: Park Inn by Radisson Conference Center
Date/Time: Saturday June 30, 2018 (6;30 pm - 9:30 pm)