Class Event Card Making: A Card for Everyone
In this Winter StampFest Convention class join Julie Creek in the classroom for a fun time of creating fun interactive cards!
We will make 4 detailed projects
Each project will feature stamps, stencils, tools and dies designed by Julie
You will learn how to construct two interactive cards using the basic die shapes Julie has designed.
- You will learn several stencil techniques and tricks with Super Tacky Tape
- You will work with Julie's stencil brush called the J Brush along with Julie's stencils
- We will provide you with color handouts, and complete instructions so you can go home and create more fun projects!
- You will receive 2 FREE gifts for coming to class.
- Intermediate level class (must have previous stamping experience)
- We will be using Undu in this class. Undu has an odor and if you have an intolerance to odors or solvents this class is not for you.
- Students need to bring: Basic Class Kit, liquid adhesive(Art Institute), small sharp scissors and something to stamp with, (Misti, Stamp Platform, Stamperatus or acrylic stamping block) and wet wipes.
- 2 Hour Class
Instructor: Julie Creek
Company: Creek Bank Creations
StampFest Class Location: La Quinta Conference Center
Date/Time: Friday February 7, 2020 (3:30pm-5:30pm)