Learn the Cricut 1.1
- Let’s get started This class is for someone who has a new machine or hasn't used it yet.
- Account Setup a. Cricut Account
- Design Space a. Setup machine b. How to start (in design space) c. Where to find the images d. How to make changes on workspace.
- Make a simple image cut (4-5 cuts) a. Add image to workspace b. Go to the make it now c. How to move to one matt
- How to save your project and recall
- Half hour of questions, answer and help.
- 2 hour class
- Students need to bring: Laptop Computer, Cricut Explorer or Cricut Maker and an extension cord.
StampFest Convention Location: Wyndham Hotel Conference Center
Date & Time: Friday, June 12, 2020 at 2 PM - 4 PM
Instructor: Susan Peters