Class Event Stamping: Call of the Loon (an intro to scenic stamping)
In this Winter StampFest Convention class, Tonya will show the techniques for Scenic Stamping!
- This class is perfect for those who have never tried scenic stamping, but would love to.
- Techniques you will learn include: how to cut and use a mask
- An easy way to create a moon in a dramatic sky
- and step and repeat stamping
- You will use several individual images to create the scene and your kit will include 2 rubber stamps, layering paper and an envelope for you to take home, so you can assemble the card later.
- The scene is the project and we will not have any time for assembly in class.
- Students need to bring Basic Class Kit, acrylic block at least 3" x 5"covered on one side with tack and peel. (This is necessary for you to have success in this class. 2 people can share)
- 1 1/2 Hour Class
Instructor: Tonya Weakley
Company: Peddlers Den, Inc.
StampFest Class Location: New Port Richey Recreation Center
Date/Time: Friday February 8, 2019 (4:00pm-5:30pm)