Class Event Paper Crafting: Book Box - 5 Hours
This is the class I discussed with students in February! In this Summer StampFest Convention class, you will be creating a Unique One of a Kind Book Box.
- Create a Book Box that measures when complete, 9” x 10.25” x 2.5”.
- You will assemble the box, then decorate it with paint, paper and ephemera.
- This book box will become one of your favorite things to make and use in your crafting/desk area. This is a functional piece so when complete, you will be able to store some of your favorite things in it.
- Please note, you will be getting an entire paper collection pack so your tower can be "colored/papered" in any theme in the pack that you choose!
- This is a project themed class! Guaranteed to be a favorite!
- Students need to bring: a 12x12 personal trimmer; ruler; ScorTape or Red Line Tape; roller adhesive; scissors; Basic Class Kit. All other supplies will be provided
- This is a 5 Hour Class
Instructor: Jennifer Jennington
StampFest Convention Location: Park Inn by Radisson Conference Center
Date/Time: Thursday June 29, 2017 (4:00 pm - 9:00 pm)