Class Event Stamping: All Occasion Card Class Part 9
In this Winter StampFest Convention class Sandy has designed another 8 fabulous cards for you to enjoy making.
This is a very popular class and it fills up quickly, so don’t be disappointed and sign up early for some CREATIVE FUN.
- This can be the ﬁrst time that you have signed up for the class.
- You do not need to have taken the previous classes.
- Everything has been planned and papers have been pre cut for you the enjoy making your cards.
- Class will include instruction sheet with colored pictures.
- 3 Hour Class
- Students need to bring: Plenty of your favorite adhesive to put the cards together with, white glue with a fine point applicator, ball point glue pen and a pair of scissors. Tools that could be helpful: tweezers and/or a pickup tool for placement. Basic Class Kit Everything else will be supplied.
Instructor: Sandy Sandrus
StampFest Class Location: Click Here for NEW CLASS LOCATION
Date/Time: Friday February 9, 2018 (2:00pm-5:00pm)