Class Event Stamping: Fifty Four (54)
In this Winter StampFest Convention class, the dies are the star of the show!
- The Stamplistic line has some truly unique stamps and dies that coordinate with their beautiful stamp designs.
- Here you will see how those dies can stand alone to create awesome cards!
- You will be using mirror paper, mirri sparkle paper, and cardstock in combination to push these dies to their limits.
- These cards are super colorful and fun! And boy do they sparkle!
- By the way, the class is called 54 because you will use 54 Swarovski crystals to make these cards shimmer and shine!
Students need to bring: Detailed scissors; roller adhesive; any type of liquid adhesive; pop dots, Basic Class Kit
2 Hour Class
Instructor: Jennifer Jennington
StampFest Class Location: Click Here for NEW CLASS LOCATION
Date/Time: Friday February 9, 2018 (12:30pm-2:30pm)