Class Event Stamping: The Ins and Outs of the Innies and Outties
In this Winter StampFest Convention class join Julie in the classroom as she shares with you the outline alphabet die set from Creek Bank Creations!
- This die set contains letters and numbers and is like NO OTHER on the market today!
- The great thing about the set and this class is that you can use the products and ideas on scrapbook pages or cards!
- We will make four cards in class, and learn a new technique for each card! We will make an outlined number card, a glittered letter card, a negative space card, and YES a shaker card! It's going to be fun!
- The outline alphabet set is used on a manual die cut machine like Big Shot, or Cuttlebug. You do NOT need a machine to take this class as we will have pieces cut for you.
- We are going to use UNDU in this class. The product as an odor to it. We will be getting the product on our hands. If you have sensitive skin or if odors bother you than this class is not for you.
- You will make four cards in class, and leave with complete written instructions with photos.
- This class is appropriate for intermediate skill level paper crafters. Please be on time for class as we have a LOT of ground to cover! Let's do this!!
- 2 1/2 Hour Class
- Students need to bring: scissors, pencil, tape runner, and paper cutter, liquid glue, Basic Class Kit
Instructor: Julie Creek
Company: Creek Bank Creations
StampFest Class Location: New Port Richey Recreation Center
Date/Time: Friday February 8, 2019 (1:30pm-4:00pm)