Class Event Stamping: Face It, We're Funny-Card Making
In this Summer StampFest Convention class Linda's back this year with a card class she wanted to teach last year before her husband's surprise bypass surgery.
- These aren't your typical cards however.
- She chose a class to feature face rubber stamp images by Invoke Arts, CatsLife Press, Paula Best and more.
- Layer these images on top of ATC sized backgrounds made with an array of oversized rubber stamps.
- You're sure to look at all those large background stamps with a new appreciation now.
- You'll color your images, layer them onto cards and then the real fun begins.
- You add 3-dimensional elements like glasses and hats to glamorize each face. So cute, unique and fun!
- Students need to bring: Basic Class Kit, your scissors, glue stick, tape runner and fine point markers for coloring.
- Linda used Marvy's LePlume and LePen markers to make the samples.
- 2 Hour Class
Instructor: Linda Crofton
StampFest Convention Location: Park Inn by Radisson Conference Center
Date/Time: Friday June 30, 2017 (3:30 pm - 5:30 pm)