Class Event Stamping: Tiny Houses-Tiny Art
In this Winter StampFest Convention class Tiny is all the rage. Tiny Houses, Tiny Food, now Tiny Art. Just in time for Valentine’s Day!
- What fun you will have creating 2 adorable 3 x 3 Mini Canvases with Easels.
- One to keep, and one to share.
- You will create your own look and color scheme. Using Alcohol Inks on YUPO paper
- We will Decou-page, stamp with various background stamps (you know, the kind you never know what else to use them for), paint and layer.
- You will learn a variety of techniques using a number of products.
- We will also be using DecoArts Decou-page medium, the best on the market. It is so much nicer than Mod Podge.
- Also a nice intro to Alcohol Inks and YUPO paper.
- 2 1/2 Hour Class
- Students need to bring: Scissors, paper towels, a stiff brush like a stencil brush or dry brush, small or medium size, Uniball or Gelly Roll White Pen
Optional Items; to help save sharing time, tiny heart punch or your choice of punch, tiny word stamps, Ranger Archival Stamp Pad Black and/or Coffee, heat gun.
Instructor: Jacki Gehring
Company: Just For Fun
StampFest Convention Location: New Port Richey Recreation Center
Date/Time: Friday February 10, 2017 (12:30 pm - 3:00 pm)